Sorry for the delay. Too many medical appointments. But I’m back.
Keeps Getting Better
This new version of the franchise has the same goal as the previous two. The world is full of darkness and we have to bring light back by eliminating orbs.
But 10 Tons didn’t made it a boring game. There are some very interesting changes.
1. You can change your power ups depending of your needs. Go to menu, press the middle button and select the ones you need.
2. It’s longer than the previous ones, no game over and you can save everywhere.
3. There are some time controlled levels. You need to survive mostly 120 seconds to win.
4. There’s help for people who doesn’t have a sniper shot (push the triangle button) and the color blind. (at the main page go to options and press the colorblind assist)
5. They add two sets of orbs for making our game more challenging:
– The chained orbs: you have to break them in order to eliminate them. And they send lots of those.
– I called this ones the lava orbs: to eliminate them you have to hit them three times with the same color. If you don’t remove them quick they can get in the hole and make you lose the level.
6. The deeper you go, the levels begin to be shorter, with more chained and/or lava orbs.
The game is really good and challenging. You’ll spend lots of time to complete it. A+
The game is available for PS4 and PS Vita on the PlayStation Shop.
(Photo from PlayStation.com)
Next subject: A request for I-tunes Movies
Dear I-tunes movies:
Would you be so kind to add in your collection the movie Spooks the Greater Good? USA didn’t bring it to the theaters, but there are some people that want to see it. Specially the ones that like three things: Spy movies, Kit Haringtion or Both. Below is the photo of the movie soundtrack. I’ll be asking for it everyday on your twitter account until you add it. It’s already in the UK I-tunes Movies, but we can’t buy it there. I’ll appreciate it very much.
If somebody else wants to see it too, you can retweet this or ask them at @itunesmovies.
(Photo from Amazon.com)
You still want to be part of the Revolution and have a Twitter account? Well, here’s another way to #unite
Just go here: http://twibbon.com/Support/unite-5 and follow the instructions.
Here’s mine and with this I say have a good day. See you next time.